Eco-friendliness has grown into a way of life across the country. Eco-Friendly Families is the perfect guide to raising a family with “green” values, whether they’re celebrating their first Earth Day or are old hands at recycling, eating organic, and carrying a cloth bag to the supermarket. Parents and children can all live by eco-example by following the tips in this book, including:
* Start-up advice for going green as a family affair— motivating all family members to embrace change
* Family activities that can make every day Earth Day and living green fun
* A practical guide to growing up green—what everyone can do around the house, at school, at work, and on vacation
* Realistic ways to deepen family involvement through environmentalism, conservation, activism, and advocacy
* Effective suggestions for raising responsible, ecoconscious citizens
If you use one of Kobo's free reading apps you won't need to worry about download options most of the time. Your Kobo reading app can easily add Kobo Store books to your library for a seamless reading experience.
Download options matter when:
You want to read your book on an eReader other than the Kobo eReader (see here for a list of supported eReaders).
The book you want is only available as an Adobe DRM PDF.
In both of these cases you will need to:
Download a copy of your book to your computer.
Open the book using a free application called Adobe Digital Editions.
You can also use Digital Editions to transfer the book to your eReader. See here for more information on Digital Editions.
You can read this item on your computer using our free Kobo Desktop Application. This application lets you read, manage your library of eBooks, and even shop for new ones. Check out our demo for more information!