The Rubenfeld Synergy Method is an elegant, powerful system that integrates bodywork, intuition, and psychotherapy. Memories and emotions stored in our bodies can result in energy blocks and imbalances. Rubenfeld Synergy utilizes talk, movement, awareness, imagination, humor, and compassionate touch as gateways — contacting and melting frozen tensions and emotions, freeing the body from pain and the mind from suffering.
The Listening Hand includes:
• Body-mind exercises designed to awaken awareness, free breathing, and reveal the body metaphors that tell your life story
• Guided steps that break through inner barriers and lead to concrete improvements in your daily life and relationships
• Energy explorations for contacting the energy field in yourself and others — and how you can use it to heal
• Experiments for couples that gently increase communication, intimacy, and sexual openness
• Practices that enable helpers to avoid physical, emotional, and spiritual burnout
• A complete 7-day Mind Your Muscles program for tension release, body alignment, and enhanced flexibility
If you use one of Kobo's free reading apps you won't need to worry about download options most of the time. Your Kobo reading app can easily add Kobo Store books to your library for a seamless reading experience.
Download options matter when:
You want to read your book on an eReader other than the Kobo eReader (see here for a list of supported eReaders).
The book you want is only available as an Adobe DRM PDF.
In both of these cases you will need to:
Download a copy of your book to your computer.
Open the book using a free application called Adobe Digital Editions.
You can also use Digital Editions to transfer the book to your eReader. See here for more information on Digital Editions.
You can read this item on your computer using our free Kobo Desktop Application. This application lets you read, manage your library of eBooks, and even shop for new ones. Check out our demo for more information!